Character Development for Video Games & Interactive Entertainment with DAVE FENNOY
DAVE IS COMING BACK TO THE UK FOR A 3RD TIME TO RUN THIS HUGLEY POPULAR WORKSHOP FOR THE VOICEOVER NETWORK!
Dave Fennoy - is a world famous award winning video games voice actor, he has voiced hundreds of video games including titles such as The Walking Dead, Mafi III, World of Warcraft, Batman and he is coming to the UK to teach a workshop exclusively for The VoiceOver Network!
- Would you like to work as a voice actor in video games?
- Or are you already a voice actor in video games but you'd like to improve and work on upping your game?
- Maybe you've done a couple of video games but you'd like to do more?
- Would you like to learn the art of voice acting for video games from one of the top voice actors in the world?
- Or maybe you've done his course already and you'd like to do it again?
'Dave's workshop was a real eye opener for me. He gave generous and relevant information on what it takes to voice video games in the current market. Dave's out there, he's working and he offers his hard-earned perspective, tools and approaches to bring characters to life and get the job done like a pro. Even after the weekend, he has been generous with his time and support. He's a world class voice actor and down to earth guy. Go. Pay attention. Learn. It's worth it.' Lisa Rost-Welling, Voice actorDave will be spending the last weekend in April 2017 working with switched on and focused voiceover artists, where he will be sharing his knowledge of the industry and working on character development specifically for working in video games.
Here is a video of Marta Da Silva talking about her experience on the workshop (she took part in both last year)
Dave Fennoy is an award winning video game voice actor who has played major roles on more than 100 video games, including some of the world’s biggest video games titles including; The Walking Dead, DOTA2, Metal Gear, World of Warcraft, World of Starcraft, and Bayonetta. IMDB have titled him as; “best male video game voices of all time”.
As video games become more popular, demand for quality game voice actors has increased. The average gamer is now older, more sophisticated, and demands an ever more artful experience that includes stories, visuals, music scores, and great voice acting.
Learn the art and techniques to consistently book and work as a video games voice actor.
- Learn how to recognise and match the overall 'tone' of the game.
- Learn how to develop a variety of characters.
- Learn to make your performance believable.
- Learn how to perform the 'character book' of sounds, for a character.
- Learn the 'less is more' technique
Dave Fennoy Workshop Invite from Gerald Griffith on Vimeo.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to work with one of the world’s top video games voice actors!
* Price is inclusive of 2 full days as well as the bonus evening 28th April for £395 (VON Members) just login to your members area
£449 for NON VON Members - click BUY NOW Button below for NON VON Members
TESTIMONIAL VIDEO FROM DAVE'S WORKSHOPS IN LONDON FOR VON
* Dates - 28th, 29th and 30th April (A bonus session and then a 2 day workshop)
* Venue - TBC, Central London
* Tickets - For 2 Full days as well as one night Q&A Session @ £395 for VON Members and £449 for NON VON Members
PRIORITY BOOKING CURRENTLY OPEN TO MEMBERS OF THE VOICEOVER NETWORK
Login to the members area to book you place on this workshop